POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : --- : Re: Alternative rendering algorithm - attached files (1/3) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alternative rendering algorithm - attached files (1/3)
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 9 Apr 2004 19:20:42
Message: <cjameshuff-89DF8C.19212909042004@news.povray.org>
In article <40770adb@news.povray.org>,
 "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> A MIME message split using old-style Unset multipart style is definitely one
> of the worst possible ideas. This is definitely not supported by any
> standard :-(

The messages weren't even supposed to get sent yet...my screw up,
getting in a hurry when my ride home arrived. Even then, I don't know
why it did what it did...
I'm fixing things up, and will re-post later.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/